Sunday, September 9, 2012

The things politicians don't do

I tend to avoid politics, but this isn't really about politics anyway- it's about politicians. More specifically, the funny things they don't do/say. Politics is a big theme in the house nowadays because of the conventions, so it always makes me feel better to see something ridiculous... Like Obama kicking a door down.
...Wait what?

That's right. Obama kicks a door down. JUST KIDDING. According to www.snopes.com, this clip is edited, and appeared on the Tonight's Show with Jay Leno to better portray the mood in the room during the meeting in the first part of the clip. Come on guys, did you really think Obama would do that? Not that it's completely unheard of for presidents to do funny things- in 2008, former president George Bush actually tap danced on the White House steps to keep the audience from being bored as they waited for Senator John McCain. Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knhErtMjC8k

This next little spoof is something that really annoys me- name the person who said these words:

"I can see Russia from my house."

If you said Tina Fey, I did not just lose my faith in humanity. Thank you. That is all. Back to calculus.

No comments:

Post a Comment