Sunday, September 9, 2012

Aaaaaand... Action!

Greetings, all you readers, robots, and fellow writers out there! Welcome to my first blog ever! See, I'm not even an expert in blogging.

Why am I writing a blog? Well... I am here to provide the world (or at least the billionth that will see this) with opinions from a non-expert like me about anything that happens to pop into my head. Topics will probably range from movies I've watched to my ramblings about the inefficiencies of the American public school system (don't worry those will be kept to a minimum).

One main reason for the title of this blog- anything I say should never be regarded as an expert opinion! When people ask me what my favorite movie is, they assume I'm a film buff until I tell them it's "The Sound of Music" (sorry Hitchcock fans). I'm a dabbler, so don't take my posts about selling my new artwork made from underwater-basket weaving too seriously. Not that I do underwater basket-weaving... I digress.

And more digressions will come shortly after I finish my calculus homework and survive this next week of school. What fun!

1 comment:

  1. 6.973738433 is the billionth that you mentioned above, according to Google. So if you get seven people to read your blog, you'll have succeeded.

    One down, six to go. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete