Monday, October 15, 2012

Technical Difficulties...

I learn everything from YouTube tutorials. Because of YouTube, I can play "Tong Hua" on the piano, I can create a successful green screen effect on Sony Vegas, and physics are just a little easier for me to wrap my brain around. It's great... Until it's not. Don't you love it when you follow instructions to everything, expect to get awesome results, and then BAM it blows up in your face? I love it too. So much.

Again, back to my little movie project. Some of you may laugh at me for not knowing that there's a better way to render videos than to create HUGE uncompressed files then convert them into awful, pixelated images. Thank you, YouTube, for showing me otherwise. No thank you, YouTube, for giving me false hope while rendering my finished product into an awesome, small, HD file. "An error occurred," you say? 

This guy has always looked like a hard-boiled egg to me.

On a side note, hooray for Marble Hornets finally putting up another post! After weeks of checking every single day for that damned number 64, this post was definitely worth it. I was a little disappointed in #63... Sorry guys, but the only reason people are watching this is because it's scary, not because we love following Tim around. Like a lot of people have commented, the web series has a few low points, but they have definitely gotten back on track with... Oh wait, I won't give anything away :) 

Next post- I mean to get to an actual film sometime soon, so why not start with the best? I have a couple thoughts about Citizen Kane...

No comments:

Post a Comment