Saturday, June 1, 2013

Distracted from Distraction by Distraction

I might've mixed the title up; I can never remember how it really goes. Anyways, I apologize for being boring lately, but I've been busy... Having fun... Got back yesterday from the Pocono Valley Resort for my class's senior trip, where I only found out at the end of the day that during the summer, it's a weight loss camp. Makes sense, because I am pooooooped. For one day, though, it was absolutely fantabulous.

I still have lots of work to do, so to keep y'all entertained, I give you my AP Calculus final project. It was super fun to make and hopefully you'll learn something. Whoo yay for entertaining animated stick figures and complex psychological discussions! There's a bit of math in there, too. Kind of.

If you don't know me, chances are you won't get the the little inside joke. You'll know what I mean, unless you too know a Michelle with amazing math notes.


Crap, I just realized you can see who I am at the end of it. Um... That's not me... That's my distant cousin three times removed... Awk.

No comments:

Post a Comment